Come getaway alone, with friends or family to our luxury campsite under the native oak trees! Named for Host Laurie's beloved Corgi, Camp Chester welcomes all well-behaved dogs! Great for circadian rhythm reset, WIFI detox (can be turned on or off) and terrific choice for the individual, family or couple seeking a spiritual or nature retreat ..........for reflection, personal vision quest, painting, writing or just unplugging from a chaotic world. It is private enough to feel secluded, but not so remote that you feel unsafe if you are alone.
This spot features a vintage 1949 Canned Ham Tiny Trailer which sleeps 2 in a double and one on couch, a 10 x 12 safari tent on raised platform, an outdoor kitchen, dining and bath house with hot water, rainshower, clawfoot tub and compost toilet. This site looks out on to acres of sage and distant mountains, and is totally fenced for the safety of your pets.
- $175 per night and $75 cleaning fee. No refund if cancelled with less than 7 days before arrival
- Sleeps 2 people in tent, 2 people in trailer and guests can bring their own tent or camper for up to 2 additional people at additional $20 per extra person beyond 4 for max of 6 people.
- no shared places.
- Open air bathhouse with hot water, compost toilet, clawfoot tub and shower.
- WIFI/cell service
- Gas fire pit
- Tent and trailer have heat
- Delicious mountain well water
- Temps in July and August can be over 100 degrees and not advisable for heat sensitive pets or people and December, Jan and Feb may be cold and have snow.